The theme for the OEHS 2020 conference is “Strengthening Foundation; Breaking New Frontiers” – a focus on the fundamentals of our profession as well as an opportunity to discuss emerging trends in the practice.
We are actively seeking out potential speakers for a diverse set of education sessions that will meet OEHS professionals at all career levels and learning styles, from scientific research presentations to interactive sessions.
How to submit your paper:
The conference welcomes scientific research and technical posters on original on-going or completed projects in the fields of occupational health, safety and hygiene.
- Heat and health
- Occupational radiation
- Occupational chemical exposure
- Occupational biological agents exposure
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- Emerging issues and challenges in occupational health
- Health and the matured and maturing workforce
- Personal health, chronic disease and work
- Occupational health and hygiene program promotion at the workplace
- Industrial hygiene general practice – Hazard assessment and control
- Industrial hygiene general practice – Innovative solutions to industrial hygiene problems
- Novel Approaches in Industrial Hygiene Sampling and Analysis and Sensor Technology
- Total Worker Health
If your work fits those criteria or you are aware of a colleague who has a great story to share, please submit an abstract. Don’t miss your chance to be an influencer in the industry while equipping occupational health, safety and hygiene professionals with the ideas and practical skills they need to protect worker health!
Abstracts must be submitted online OEHS2020@gmail.com.
All entries should be in Word Document in the following format:
- Full name, title and affiliated institutions of all authors (please indicate presenting author)
- Abstract of up to 250 words (excluding title and authors) covering
- aim (problem / situation from practical experiences);
- results; and
- conclusion (lessons learned for practical experiences).
- Presenting author’s full curriculum vitae
You may submit more than one paper.
|Closing date for submissions||April 2019|
|Confirmation of successful submissions||September2019|
|Submission of final papers required late||December 2019|